Monday, May 11, 2009

Planning, Planning, Planning

I love to plan stuff. My husband can attest to this. He is not so much the planner I am, but he does enjoy my detailed itineraries, lists, and thorough packing system. Don't get me wrong, he mercilessly teases me throughout the planning process. But, he readily admits he appreciates the results.

This summer, I have ample opportunity to put my planning skills to work. John and I are juggling six major trips between the two of us, including one set that overlaps, and one international trip. I think I may actually be overwhelmed by the need to plan things.

Just an example of how freaky-deeky I get with the planning: I actually created a customizable things to pack check list. Check boxes for things you need, place for quantities (for both me and for John) and extra lines to add things specific to that trip. You see now why John makes fun of me.

No comments: