Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day: the Second

Well, today was Mother's Day part two. John and I got up with all the good intentions of training for the upcoming Guthrie Clear Water Ride, but just as we were pulling out the bikes it started to rain. Drats.

So instead we began getting the house guest-ready. Kathy (John's step-mom) and Mary (Kathy's mom) were due for arrival at 12:30. We all enjoyed some quality time over lunch at On the Border. It was delish, of course, and they were giving out flowers to all the moms. Very Sweet.

After we parted ways, John and I continued making plans for our busy busy summer. Honestly, I'm not sure how we are going to fit it all in in: Austin, Family Reunion, Indianapolis, Colorado, HS Reunion, Dublin, and Colorado again. Whew!Good thing I love summer, and I love planning thing. Bring it on!!

No comments: