Monday, April 13, 2009

30 Day Office Blogging Challenge

Last week, I was telling the office crew about my cousin's wife's recent 30-day blogging challenge. Inspiration hit and three of us made a pact to do our own month-long blogging marathon. None of us are particularly consistent bloggers, so it seemed like the perfect way to get in the habit.

April 13 to May 13, 30 days, 30 blogs, that is our goal. If you participate in the NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) you can download a badge for your blog. Since, like Jamie, we are starting in the middle of a month, we won't qualify for an April badge or a May badge. So I am going to make my own badge, a I-Blogged-Every-Day-For-a-Randomly-Selected-30-Day-Period badge.

If you want to join us, post your blog's URL in the comments. We'll check in on you to keep you honest. And, I encourage you to click over to Ruth (http://muddypebbles.blogspot.com) and Valerie (http://vtrammell.blogspot.com/). They are funny ladies, I think you'll enjoy.

No comments: