Front: Benefits of PR
- develop and maintain relationships with audience
- anticipate and respond to shifts in public perceptions and opinions
- make information available
- mediate conflict and build consensus
- help complex society make decisions
I think often we focus too much on the value of PR to management. As I point out in some of my posts on ethics, PR at its root is a public service. The public is just as much a client as the organization paying us, and we have benefits to both parties.