Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fainting Kittens? What Will SYSK Teach Me About Next

I have a 40 minute commute to work and that adds up to a lot of time in the car. One way I have found to make that time entertaining and, for lack of a better word, productive is podcasts.

It took me a bit of trial and error to find some podcasts that were worth listening to, but the How Stuff Works iTunes channel came to my rescue. Their first, and still best, podcast is Stuff You Should Know.

This week I listened to an episode about "Fainting Goats." Evidentially, they don't actually faint. It's an abnormal fight or flight reaction. And, super cute factor, it can happen to kittens.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I was supposed to have a hysterical laughing fit while watching that video, but I couldn't help it.