Friday, April 15, 2011

Blast from the Past: Years 12-15

Where did ages 10-11 go? I don't know; they didn't end up on my phone. That was around the time Sarah was born. Maybe no one took a picture of me then. I was terribly neglected when Sarah was born, you know.


Age 12: My first year of Junior High. Can't tell you much about it, I've blocked it out.


Age 13: Laser background, really? What were they thinking? I guess they were thinking it's 1990.

Age 14: At the school dance with my first boyfriend, Richie. Wow, we look really really happy to be there.

Age 15: Note the Barney plate. This must be Sarah's birthday. That kid was obsessed with Barney. Look how happy I am! Of course, I am, my fat kid days are over!

1 comment:

Sarah Elaine said...

Um I don't remember ever being obsessed with Barney. I think you are mistaking me for Emily because I was totally a Sesame Street kid.