Strategies and tactics are probably the two most often confused terms in PR. Many people use them interchangeably. While they are very similar, they aren't the same thing.
Back: How in concept an objective will be achieved; how you will approach a challenge; devices you will employ; core messages
Back: Specific activities that put strategies into operation; how you will use resources to carry out a strategy. There may be multiple tactics per strategy.
Strategy-Utilize outposts to drive traffic to the blog
- Install RSS application on Facebook page
- Post blog entries in Twitter update
- Post blog entry in Facebook update
- Post career, APR, giving, and PR posts in Linked in profile.
- Link back to One Bonnie in comments on other blogs