Front: 5 Characteristics Promoting Adoption
- Relative Advantage-does this innovation do something better than what I am already using?
- Compatibility-does it fit in with my current activities/needs/life
- Trial-ability-is it easy to experiment with it? Can I try it out?
- Observability-can I see other people use it? How does it work for them?
- Complexity-how hard is it to understand/learn/implement?
For me personally, I find relative advantage and trial-ability are often the most important. Does it work better than what I already have, and is it easy to test it out before I commit.
Which of these characteristics is most important to you?