Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holidays Begin... Now!

It's officially Thanksgiving week and I've spent the last 30 hours getting my house ready to start holiday season. This is such fun time of year; there is so much to look forward to! Here are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in the next 6 weeks.
  1. Lights on houses, especially my house
  2. Holiday blockbusters
  3. Yummy "holiday" flavors at Braums, Starbucks, etc.
  4. Office parties
  5. Seeing family that I only get to see once a year
  6. Seeing family that I see all the time
  7. Snow tubing at the ballpark
  8. Ice skating at the Civic Center
  9. The nutcracker (even if I don't get tickets, it makes me happy just knowing it's there)
  10. Presents!
  11. Stuffing, it is prime stuffing-eating season
  12. Santa Claus
  13. Mistletoe
  14. Pets get snuggly because it so cold outside
  15. My frog Christmas tree
  16. Road trips, to go see some of those family members from #5
  17. Cajun-fried turkey, I really hope I get some at some point
  18. The Christmas Story, it's good no matter how many times you see it.
  19. Time off of work
  20. Our annual John and Bonnie Drinks and Treats!

No comments: