Saturday, November 28, 2009

5 Ways to Procrastinate

A work-related writing assignment that I really was not feeling inspired this post.
  1. Go for walk. At work it seems I always need to jump up to check on something when I not into whatever task is at hand. Of course, I may just notice it more when I'm procrastinating. In general I tend to pace around a lot as I work.
  2. Do something else that really needs to be done. Because as long as you are being productive, it doesn't count as procrastinating, right?
  3. Clean. Does anyone else do this? It's like I'm punishing myself for not doing the task at hand.
  4. Be genuinely distracted and forget what you're doing. Oh, shiny!
  5. Blog! and speaking of blogging this is part of the second go-around of the 30-day blogging challenge.

No comments: