- Go for walk. At work it seems I always need to jump up to check on something when I not into whatever task is at hand. Of course, I may just notice it more when I'm procrastinating. In general I tend to pace around a lot as I work.
- Do something else that really needs to be done. Because as long as you are being productive, it doesn't count as procrastinating, right?
- Clean. Does anyone else do this? It's like I'm punishing myself for not doing the task at hand.
- Be genuinely distracted and forget what you're doing. Oh, shiny!
- Blog! and speaking of blogging this is part of the second go-around of the 30-day blogging challenge.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
5 Ways to Procrastinate
A work-related writing assignment that I really was not feeling inspired this post.