Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My First Meme

One of my favoritest bloggers posted a meme the other day. I thought, hey, a meme! I was hoping to do one of those during my 30 day blogging challenge, when I was trying out new blog tricks! Well, the 30 day challenge is over, but I'm finally getting to post my first meme.

Here's the deal. You (in this case me) post a casual around the house photo of yourself. Then follow it with pics of celebrities you've been told more than once that you look like. Bonus, if you can post the most flattering celeb comparison and the least flattering celeb comparison.

Here's me, at my desk. I took the photo with my blackberry at arms reach. Doesn't get more casual than that.

Here the first celeb comparison I get: Cate Blanchett. I actually haven't gotten this one in a while. I think it's because she hasn't been a redhead in a movie for a bit.

And the next one I get (I think more now because she has been a redhead lately), Kirsten Dunst. But really, I think my sister Sarah looks much more like her than I do.

Your turn. Post a link to your celeb comparison in the comments.

No comments: